Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2022

July 2022 Reading Round-Up

 July 2022 Reading Round-Up




Fifteen reviews up this month, with a couple to catch up on (I will pop them in as August books instead). There are some absolute scorchers here that will definitely make my books of the year list! You can find my reviews by clicking on tthe captions underneath each individual pic below!

Goodbye Again by Mariah Stewart



The Bay by Allie Reynolds


The Phone Call by A.J. Campbell


Blue Hour by Sarah Schmidt


Singapore 52 by Murray Bailey


Death in Blitz City by David Young


The Measure by Nikki Erlick


All About Evie by Matson Taylor


The Key to my Heart by Lia Louis


The Blackbird by Tim Weaver


At Bertram's Hotel by Agatha Christie


After Paris by Nicole Kennedy


Oath Bound by Richard Cullen


The Setup by Lizzy Dent


More great books next month!

If you have enjoyed my photographic efforts, please head to my Instagram page

@brownflopsy for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment