Search This Blog

Monday, May 1, 2023

April 2023 Reading Round-Up

April 2023 Reading Round-Up



 

April's reading was another multi-genre affair, and I think it is fair to say that there is something here for everyone. 

You can find all my reviews for these beauties by clicking in the pictures below:


Some Desperate Glory by Emily Tesh


Infinity Gate by M.R. Carey


Sparkling Cyanide by Agatha Christie


The Little Board Game Cafe by Jennifer Page


The Lazarus Solution by Kjell Ola Dahl


No Place to Hide by J.S. Monroe


Second to Sin by Murray Bailey


Spring, Summer, Autumn, Us by Fiona Collins


Kitty Fisher by Joanne Major


Crossing Over by Ann Morgan


Where Waters Meet by Zhang Ling


Don't Believe the Hype by Natalie Lewis


Death of a Bookseller by Alice Slater


The Cruise by Caroline James


Three Nights in Italy by Olivia Beirne


Framley Parsonage by Anthony Trollope


May is shaping up to be anither busy month bookwise, with some books that are on my mist anticipated list too... watch this space for my thoughts!

If you have enjoyed my photos, head to my instagram account for more HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment