Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2023

August 2023 Reading Round-Up

 August 2023 Reading Round-Up







It has been a busy month, but I have still managed to get quite a few excellent reads (and listens) under my belt. You can find your way to my reviews by clicking on the pictures below.

I Did It For You by Amy Engel


The Black Crescent by Jane Johnson


Echoes on a Cornish River by Kate Ryder


A Little in Love by Florence Keeling


Vicious Circle by Wilbur Smith


Women of Troy by Pat Barker


Love on the Island by Jessica Gilmore


Someone Like Her by Awais Khan


The Sentence by Christina Dalcher


Deadly Autumn Harvest by Tony Mott


Fayne by Ann-Marie MacDonald


Elephants Can Remember by Agatha Christie


Dirty Geese by Lou Gilmond


Always By Your Side by Julie Haworth


The Good Daughter by Laure Van Rensburg


Mirror Image by Gunnar Staalesen


Joy in the Morning by P.G. Wodehouse


More excellent books on the way!

If you have enjoyed my pictures, please head over to Instagram and five me a follow at @brownflopsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment