Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

September 2026 Reading Round-Up

 September 2026 Reading Round-Up




I cannot even begin to tell you how busy September has been on the home front, so it is frankly amazing that I managed to fit these ten books in as well (thank goodness for audio books)! There are some absolute crackers here, and you can find your way to my thoughts about each of them by clicking on the pictures below.


Sorry For The Dead by Nicola Upson

Murder At The End Of The World by Akane Araki

Towards Zero by Agatha Christie

Escape To The Turquoise Seas by Carrie Walker

The Dead Of Winter by Nicola Upson

Faculty Of Liars by R.L. Heber

Dead Man's Run by Murray Bailey

Family Friends by Chloe Ashby

The Last Tenant by Eva Björg Ægisdóttir

The Treasures by Harriet Evans

October is looking very promising on the book front, and I cannot wait to get started!



No comments:

Post a Comment