Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

October 2022 Reading Round-Up

 October 2022 Reading Round-Up



This month I have been greatly absorbed with all things Orenda Books over on my Instagram and Twitter feeds for the annual celebration of #Orentober, and I managed to squeeze in an audiobook listen and a new read from Orenda too! 

The rest of this month's reads and listens are a diverse mix, including two much needed, lovely festive reads - check out my reviews by clicking on the pictures below.


A Year at the French Farmhouse by Gillian Harvey


When the Children Fight Back by Barry Kirwan


Can I Stray by Jenna Adams


On the First Day of Christmas by Faith Hogan


Lucifer's Game by Cristina Loggia


The Soho Killer by Biba Pearce


Santa Maybe by Mary Jayne Baker


The Moose Paradox by Antti Tuomainen


N-4 Down by Mark Piesing


The Blue Bar by Damyanti Biswas


Marple by Various


The Lion Tamer Who Lost by Louise Beech



More great books next month!

If you have enjoyed my photographic efforts, please head to my Instagram page

@brownflopsy for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment