Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2023

22 Of 22

 22 of 22

When you read as many books as I do, it is always difficult to cut the number down of great ones which have crossed your path to fit into a 'best of list' at the end of the year. 

However, my lovely SquadPod sister Emma Shaw (aka @bibliotreasures) asked me if I could suggest a list for 22 of 22, so I have had a stab at choosing 22 books from 2022 which really left their mark on me - with the proviso that this is nowhere near enough to include the many fabulous books it has been the privilege to consume this year.

Here is my (very eclectic) list, in two parts, and in no particular order, with links to my reviews:



Part One:



Part Two:

There really is something here for everyone, and I promise you will find lots of things to love about every single one.

Emma also asked me if I could suggest a favourite book of 2022 as well, which has been mighty difficult to do... but there is one novel from the 22 above that has absolutely everything I want in a book - and which totally blows that 'difficult second book' idea out of the water.

I give you Love and Other Human Errors by Bethany Clift which is my top tip as the book from 22 that most definitely needs to be on your reading list. I adored it!



If you are interested in finding out all about the 22 of 22 books that our lovely little SquadPod collective of bloggers recommend, then you can find all the info you need to fill up you tbr lists for 2023 over at Emma's blog HERE.

As I said above, this really only covers a fraction of the fabulous books I have read this year, so I have also awarded my famous Brownflopsy's Book Awards to quite a few others that I think deserve your attention. Keep your eyes peeled for my post covering these awards, which is coming soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment