Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

January 2023 Reading Round-Up

 January 2023 Reading Round-Up






2023 is off to a good start with sixteen cracking books - at least a couple of which have already made it on to my books of the year pile. You can find your way to my reviews by clicking on the pictures below:


Death in Heels by Kitty Murphy


Bellatrix by Simon Turney


Dirtby Sarah Sultoon


The Wrong Key by AJ Campbell


Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie


When I First Held You by Anstey Harris


Our Man in Kuwait by Louise Burfitt Dons


Dead Man's Creek by Chris Hammer


Becoming Ted by Matt Cain


The Forgotten Promise by Paula Greenlees


A Winter Grave by Peter May


Jollof Rice and Other Revolutions by Omolola Ijeoma Ogunyemi


So Pretty by Ronnie Turner


The Drift by CJ Tudor


I'll Never Tell by Philippa East


The Dead of Winter by Nicola Upson


More fabulous books up next month!

If you have enjoyed my photographs, please check out my Instagram feed over at @brownflopsy



No comments:

Post a Comment