Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2019

No Tomorrow (Killing Eve Book Two) by Luke Jennings



Read February 2019.

The cat and mouse game between Eve and Villanelle, and their mutual obsession with each other, escalates.
What will happen when they finally come face to face?

This is the second, and so far, final book in the Killing Eve series, although there is certainly scope for more and I hope Luke Jennings does write more.

The first two books just about cover the first series of the BBC series of Killing Eve, so I will be interested to see where they go with it when it returns in April 2019.

I have to say that the Eve in the tv series is much more gutsy than the one in the books, and is played brilliantly by Sandra Oh. I much prefer the Villanelle from the books though, as she behaves much more consistently - the one in the tv series seems to have some pretty major lapses, when she completely forgets how to be a professional assassin, if you ask me (driving through an English village spraying bullets out of the sun roof of your van is certainly going to get noticed, believe me!)!

More books please, Mr Jennings.

No comments:

Post a Comment