Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2019

The Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas



Read September 2017.

This is the sixth book in the excellent Throne of Glass fantasy series. Although this is often promoted as a YA series, it does get pretty raunchy in the later books, so I would not recommend this for younger readers.
I have loved, loved, loved every book in this series about the rise of Aelin Galathynius, Queen of Terrasen.
I have suffered and fought with her and her band of loyal friends, and shed tears along the way.

I was not sure about this book though, because this episode is not about Aelin herself, but her compatriot Chaol Westfall, as he searches for both a cure for his terrible injuries and allies for his queen for the battles to come.
I should not have worried, as this fits perfectly into the series and is just as good as all the others. Do not be tempted to skip this book and go straight to book 7 - you will regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment